shopping cart
Browse all of our funny graphic shirts
Browse our fun gifts, cool merchandise, and funny gag gifts
Entertaining blog
International Shipping
Order by phone: 1-877-809-1659
Cheap shirts, cheap graphic t-shirts, cheap graphic tees
clothing for men and boysMENS TEES clothing for women and girlsWOMENS TEES baby and children clothingKIDS TEES Hoodies sweatshirts, and zip up hoodiesHOODIES

Monday, August 16, 2010

Basic human needs: Unlimited Power

I'm a simple man. I don't need a lot of things to make me happy. Most of the time warm delicious food and a roof over my head is all I need. Every now and then some alcoholic beverages do the trick as well. However sometimes my ego gets the best of me and wants more, a lot more! Unlimited Power. The Power to do as I please when I want, where I want, and with who I want. No bosses to answer to, no bills to worry about, and a stress free life. In the old days two kids, a dog, and a picket fence were the American dream. Not good enough I say. Get greedy and go after Unlimited Power. Even if you fall short and you get limited power you are going to be feeling pretty good. It's time to rise up and not be happy with the status quo with this funny text t-shirt below called "I Just Want Unlimited Power."


Who needs this shirt? People fed up with current events, the economy, heatwaves, the Jonas Brothers (or at least two out of three)etc. Also if you have a sense of humor you are going to love this funny joke t shirt as laughing really is the best medicine (next to NyQuil of course.) This shirt is going to be an attention grabber and people will stop to read it. Just make sure not to wear it during the Tour De France or a cyclist may stop to read your shirt and cause a crash.

What's not to like about this shirt? Nothing. It has all the necessities of life all in one shirt. You have food, shelter, and unlimited power. It's like the Swiss army knife of shirts. Your Soge army knife of shirts starts for as low as $11.99 so come on down and get your Unlimited Power t-shirt today. Once you have this shirt all those goals you have set forth will be as easy as pie. You'll just look down at your shirt and start attacking the goals like ninjas on steroids. Now if you are unable to get Unlimited Power which you shouldn't at least you will see that you have warm food and a roof over your head. So this hilarious witty tee shirt is both inspiring and makes you humble. Double win.

5 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

I love this shirt! I sure could use a bit of unlimited power these days. Actually any bit of power would be useful. Congratulations on another brilliant design.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at sogeshirts.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
William

Soge shirts said...

Hi William if you click on the picture of the shirt that should work. Or you can just go to http://sogeshirts.com unlimited power is right there at the top.

Cheap Funny Shirts said...

I liked this one!!

Anonymous said...

why not:)