1. First and second place get to pick a t-shirt of their choice from http://www.sogeshirts.com. Sorry no sweatshirts or long sleeve shirts just t shirts.
2. Third place gets their choice of a Bananas gone wild shirt, Where rainbows come from shirt, or an OMG crack yay shirt. Winners will be picked from random.org.
There are many ways to gain multiple entries including participating in our scavenger hunt. You can even get an entry by getting us to check out your favorite blog or website and commenting. Here are the ways to enter.
1. Share our Facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/sogeshirtsfunnytshirts with just five of your friends minimum. So easy. (2 entries)
2. Tell us your own personal favorite blog or website by emailing us at email@example.com We will comment on it. We love to get to know our fans and customers. (2 entries)
3. Tweet our contest on twitter: RT @sogeshirts Free #tshirt scavenger hunt! Details here. http://bit.ly/9NaJqH #contest ( 1 entry)
4. Go to http://www.sogeshirts.com and tell us what shirt is your favorite. Post it on our facebook fan page (2 entries)
5. Post a blog about us. Can be really short about why you love our tshirts. If you link to us by using this anchor text : funny t shirts It's real easy just type in funny t shirts and highlight funny t shirts and then hit insert link. Link to http://www.sogeshirts.com/store/cpshop.cgi/soge/sogeshirts/3606686 and that is it.
Scavenger hunt entries! Now some fun ways to enter
1. Find a blog post about Soge Shirts that is not from sogeshirts.com or sogeshirts.blogspot.com and send us the link at firstname.lastname@example.org (hint: google is your friend) 1 entry
2. Why do vampires always get the girl and zombies never do? Find the answer on http://www.sogeshirts.blogspot.com. Hint the blog post is from 2008 so find the blog archive located down a bit on the right side bar. You can copy and paste the whole blog post with the answer to us at email@example.com 1 entry
3. Do you have a zazzle account? If not you can register at zazzle.com within a minute or so and comment on one of our funny t shirt designs at http://www.zazzle.com/sogeshirts (1 entry for one comment, two entries for two comments)
4. What physical place did the idea for Soge Shirts start at? (hint it's on our website somewhere.) 1 entry
Remember for every entry that you participate in to let us know by commenting on this blog post so we can keep track! Good luck and have fun.