shopping cart
Browse all of our funny graphic shirts
Browse our fun gifts, cool merchandise, and funny gag gifts
Entertaining blog
International Shipping
Order by phone: 1-877-809-1659
Cheap shirts, cheap graphic t-shirts, cheap graphic tees
clothing for men and boysMENS TEES clothing for women and girlsWOMENS TEES baby and children clothingKIDS TEES Hoodies sweatshirts, and zip up hoodiesHOODIES

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

No Passports for Traveling Pants

I became aware that they are making a sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 to which i ask one simple question .... why? I never saw the first movie and never will but my best understanding is four young women share laughs, love, and yogurt stains on a pair of jeans. What is going to change in the second one? They still are going to share laughs, friendship, and love but in this one is one of them going to have a time of the month accident? Or what if a seagull accidentally drops a birds eye plop on one of the ladies traveling pants. Will fistfights ensue if one of the heroins refuse to wear the pants for their next big traveling pants event? I can only hope. The amount of twists and turns these pants can take is just overwhelming.

Their is such an unlimited amount of plot lines you can do with the concept of shared pants. The ladies could spill wine on said pants, start out making love to their boyfriend in the pants and then remove pants hopefully dodging any love stains in the process, or they could fight to the death over the mystical powers the pants provide. They might do that for these are much more mighty than regular pants they are traveling pants. Another thing to bring up is what if one of these ladies as they age become too large for the traveling pants? (ugly betty maybe) Will they still have "Sisters of the Traveling pants 4: Around the world in 80 days in Traveling pants" So much to ponder for this great denim franchise as they go forward.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should write to the producer...or send them a script (jeans with magical powers are all the rage now.) :)

Anonymous said...

I've never seen the movie either, and never will now. I'm sure it couldn't begin to compare with your ideas! Great post!

GetSmartGal said...

So surprising to see you talkin about a chick flick....are you gettin in touch with your softer there Tim?

I think it is the growin up and out...one or two of them may no longer be able to fit in those pants-hmmm... What would that do to the story line? Well it would throw into pure pandimonium, that's what it would do, maybe bring in a competing pair of pants, or turn a couple of those sweet Girls into a Thelma & Louise duo! Turn this whole thing on it's ear, pure excitement is what I see there! Lol good times

Heather said...

You crack me up! I never saw but just a few minutes of the first one, why or why would there ever in any universe be the need for another one? *Grins*

Unknown said...

LOL @Stacey...never seen it and never will now! Me too.

Dude, you must send me some of whatever you're smoking!!

Cody Carter said...

that's awesome, i agree, i haven't seen it and never will either. it really does sound like one of the lamest ideas for a movie let alone to have a sequel...

Sue Wilkey said...

Hey - just clicked over here from cre8Buzz - love your blog!!! very very funny. (ps never saw SOTTP, no plan on seeing SOTTP2)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. I guess people were really screaming to get a part 2 made. Shame on them. I HAVE seen the first one, and it was cute like the teenage "coming-of-age" it's supposed to be.

My question is: why not not use shorts? or capris? or stretch pants? What's so special about jeans?

ssgreylord said...

You had me laugh out loud several times. I especially like the "time of the month accident". It was hilarious hearing your take on a chick flick, like Bridget said.

I'm embarrassed to admit I read the book (eeks!) but I swear I never saw the movie. Never. (Please don't tell anyone.)

Red said...

Oh what a twisted mind you have!...LOL I love it. :)

Eve Grey said...

This made me LOL (you know what that means right?) (:
I love you!

Eve Grey said...

I have the book & have never read it. Just looking at the title annoyed me. I think I hid it somewhere.

Regretful Morning said...

Why is right - Total loss of man points if you see a cluster fuck of estrogen like this.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I just laugh and laugh and have the best time reading your posts. Promise you will never stop. Never saw this movie but I can't imagine too much going on with traveling pants. You kill me! Everytime you just amuse me!!!

David Tamayo said...

Sisterhood of the traveling pants..well..uh...er....nevermind....

myk said...

Holy crap man Magic Pants wohoo! I can see the "As Seen on TV" ads now!

Sogepants here we come! (too much like soggypants?). Who cares as long as they're magic.


Ok; now take your tongue out of the light socket and have a beer!


Crazy California people!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. my friend's husband banned all movies with any of the following words
* pants *sisterhood *shoes

Unknown said...

The slogan was so bad, it made it to the list of worst ever.
http://www.ruethedayblog.com/2008/06/the-worlds-8-worst-slogans-ever/
I can't wait to see the point where the pants are trashed and thrown away and it becomes the traveling homeless man's holey pants.

Anonymous said...

Hey, just a passing Digger. They're making, or have made, another movie because the original was based off of the first of four books in a series. Hence why more movies are being made.

It's kind of standard with a book series that is well loved.

P.S. There/their/they're. Look into it.