shopping cart
Browse all of our funny graphic shirts
Browse our fun gifts, cool merchandise, and funny gag gifts
Entertaining blog
International Shipping
Order by phone: 1-877-809-1659
Cheap shirts, cheap graphic t-shirts, cheap graphic tees
clothing for men and boysMENS TEES clothing for women and girlsWOMENS TEES baby and children clothingKIDS TEES Hoodies sweatshirts, and zip up hoodiesHOODIES

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Suburban Rap

Suburban Rap? What's Suburban rap? Suburban rap is the art of taking a rappers lyrics to the suburbs. For example the lyrics for "I like big butts and I cannot lie" suburbanized would be I adore plump derriers and I cannot mislead. Basically I make the lyrics as far away from the streets as possible, because as a sheltered middle class white guy I know nothing of the streets. I don't carry guns with me, i carry a stick of chewing gum or some mints thus suburban rap is born.

Lets try a suburban rap together. Lets use Ludacris song lyrics "Move bitch! Get out the way" The first thing that needs to go is "move" cause its not too polite. Excuse me is more tact and likely to get a much more pleasant response in my land of white picket fences and 2.3 kids. Next that ugly b word has to go. In the suburbs we say miss even if the woman is a total soccer mom bitch. So move bitch suburbanized becomes Excuse me miss. The second part is a bit tricky, we need to be polite but firm as the bitch is still in our path. I think the best course of action here is a combo play. Start with a nonthreatening question like "would you" or "can you" to show some down home cornbread manners. Then out of nowhere hit her with the please step aside to show you have art galleries or a maroon five concert to get to urgently. Bam you got a suburban rap lyric. Move bitch get out the way just became excuse me miss would you please step aside? We went from a command to a question. Now take a suburban rap lyric "I enjoy it when you call me large father" and try to guess what the original rap lyric was.

Check out Suburban Rap Shirts

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL, you are HIGHLY entertaining.